Bird of Paradise
Bird of Paradise are native to South Africa, and are very hardy and can be grown in full sun to part shade. They get their name from their exotic blue/orange flowers that resemble the head of a colourful tropical bird. Bird of Paradise have large, lush foliage and look great when used in rockeries and interplanted with yuccas and agaves.
Flowering in Spring and Summer, Bird of Paradise require well-drained soils, and in their first year of growth, must be watered well and fertilised with Devotion™ Time Release Fertiliser every six months. They look great planted in pots or garden beds and create a lush, tropical feel in your garden.
Recent Plant Specials
Celtic Cascade 13" Pot 5ft
Blue Convolvulus 8" Pot
- Little Gem Magnolia 6" Pot $10.99
- Salix 'Willow Weeping' 8" Pot $10.99
- Biloxi Crepe Myrtle 16" Pot $179.99
Biloxi Crepe Myrtle 12" Pot
Corymbia 'Red Flowering' Gum 16" Pot (Eco Grade)
Dichondra repens 6" Pot (Bulk Buy of 12)
Celtic Cascade 12" Pot 6ft
Celtic Cascade 12" Pot 4ft
- Cleveland Select Ornamental Pear 8" Pot Bulk Buy of 10 From: $179.90
- Manchurian Ornamental Pear 8" Pot Bulk Buy of 10 From: $179.90