Chris’ Garden Design Service
23rd August 2021 Update: Garden Designs are currently ON HOLD until further notice. Due to the increase in the number of orders we have received lately, Chris is focusing on getting all the orders out to our valued customers.
$500 Garden Design Package!
- Is your garden needing a little touch-up or a complete overhaul?
- Are you selling, but the front yard is leaving much to be desired in the sales photo?
- Tired of seeing the same old yard and want to spruce it up?
Where normal Garden Designs can cost thousands, Hello Hello are offering a FREE tailor-made, one-on-one garden design with Chris when you purchase our $500 Garden DesignPackage!
To purchase the Garden Design Package you only have to pay a $100 deposit and you will be entitled to your one-on-one Garden Design with Chris.
You will come away with a clear action plan for your garden including a complete list of the plants you need within your specified budget and a clear idea of exactly what needs to be done to transform your garden.
When you want to go ahead with the purchase of your plants for your Garden Design, your $100 deposit will be removed from the total! Should you not go ahead with the garden design but want to purchase other plants and garden supplies from us worth $500 or more, you can present your $100 coupon to receive $100 off!
- $500 worth of plants and garden supplies
- FREE one-on-one Garden Design consultation with Chris
- Layout and plan for your garden
- List of plants required
- Free Metro Melbourne or Regional City Centre delivery *
(check your delivery area by clicking the link or ask one of our friendly staff to see if you’re eligible)
Terms & Conditions
A $100 deposit must be paid prior to the garden design with Chris. The $100 deposit will be presented as a $100 coupon, which may be spent on either $500 worth of products in the Garden Design or a $500 purchase from the nursery. A minimum of $500, including the $100 deposit, must be spent to receive the one-on-one Garden Design with Chris for FREE. If a minimum of $500, which includes the initial payment of $100, is spent on the products included in the garden design, the $100 deposit will be deducted from the total price.
* Only eligible on orders over $300 in specified areas within Victoria. Please check our delivery page or ask one of our friendly staff if you are eligible.
We specialize in:
- Preparing your property to sell – get an instant garden design for impact
- Garden make-overs – freshen up your existing garden
- Garden design – for new properties
- Meeting council requirements – Receive a quote for your entire planting list and have everything delivered on-site, on time
Whether it be Modern Gardens, Formal Gardens, “Unkillable” Gardens, whatever the need of the individual, we can make it a reality…and with competitive prices and bargain delivery too!
Easy as that!
Click here to take our Garden Design Questionnaire and request your garden design! (Currently on hold)
Our Garden Design Philosophy
The key to having a great garden that you love is not dependent on how hard you work or how much you spend, it’s the quality of the design.
Chris and his team have for many years had a garden design service to assist our customers. Chris’ unique design philosophy ensures that all Victorians can have a beautifully functional garden that they love no matter the budget, gardening skills or knowledge.
The key is design.
Chris believes that everyone has their garden buried deep in their mind and it is just a matter of unearthing their likes, dislikes, their objectives and needs. The first step is to fill in our unique Garden Design Questionnaire, and while you are answering the questions you are actively starting to design your own garden.
Getting Your Garden Design Started
To get your own Garden Design, simply:
- Fill out our Garden Design Questionnaire, which will help both you and us understand your garden requirements. If at all possible, include measurements of your area and photos of the space.
- Then one of our support staff will be in contact with you to book in your garden design consultation with a $100 deposit for the design. These are always in store at Hello Hello Plants (1477 Sydney Rd, Campbellfield).
Allow for 30-45 minutes.
– Measurements and photos of your garden area (if not already supplied)
– A sample of your soil if you are uncertain of the type
– A can-do attitude
- Once you are happy with your design, we will help you source the plants and can deliver them for as little as $14.99 in Metro Melbourne.
If you spend over $500 on your plant order, your $100 deposit for Chris’ Garden Design will be credited toward your order!
So now your design is completely free!*
*To get your $100 deposit, you need to place your order within 1 week of completing your garden design with Chris.
We’ll see you in store!
Click here to take the Garden Design Questionnaire and get the process started(Currently on hold)
Garden Design Case Study
Zenadia & Aaron had just moved into a new house and completed the hard landscaping at the front. They noticed that most of the houses in the street had very average gardens and they wanted something special. But being at the end of their build they were on a tight budget.
They found our free garden design offer on Google, filled in our garden design questionnaire and made an appointment to come into the nursery and get a design by Chris.
They wanted something a little bit Zen with a Japanese influence that would go with their very modern house. Chris helped them design a very simple colourful garden that would be very easy for them to construct themselves.
Aaron owns his own construction company Transformer Homes and is quite handy when it comes to building! Both Aaron and Zenadia were able to build their own garden to save costs on labour. But if you don’t have the time or the ability to do the hard labour, we can recommend economically priced landscapers to assist you in completing your garden.
Chris supplied them with an action plan and a design. The plants were delivered and with no more than a day’s hard work their garden was complete. With Aaron supervising Zenadia they were able to put together the garden themselves at a budget of under $2,000. If they had hired a landscaper their garden could have cost upward of $6,000 for design, labour and materials. In terms of costs, the plants were $1,450, Aaron spent $450 on pebbles, mulch & edging, and the design and their labour were free!
No matter what your budget, if you need a garden design for a new property, a balcony, a commercial development or old garden in need of renewal, we’re here to help!
Garden designs are available in store only.
Recent Plant Specials
Buxus 'English Box' Premium 3" Pot
Stenocarpus 'Firewheel Tree' 20" Pot (Freshly Potted)
Brachychiton ‘Queensland Bottle Tree' 12" Pot (Eco Grade)
Pyrus 'Cleveland' Ornamental Pear 20" Pot (Eco Grade)
- Buxus 'Japanese Box' Topiary Ball 16″ Pot $249.99
Corymbia 'Scentuous™' Lemon Scented Gum 45ltr Ex-Pot (Eco Grade)
- Buxus 'Japanese Box' Topiary Ball 20″ Pot $399.99
Nandina 'Moon Bay' 3" Pot
- Stenocarpus 'Firewheel Tree' $14.99 – $229.99
- Stenocarpus 'Firewheel Tree' 6" Pot $14.99
- Liriope 'Evergreen Giant' 3" Pot Pack of 10 $49.99
- Osteospermum '3D Lemon Ice' African Daisy $7.99 – $14.99