Our nursery staff have a collective century worth of nursery and gardening advice and experience. Have a look at some of our garden advice articles for useful tips and information to be successful in the garden.
- Choosing Your Box Hedge Plants or Low Border
- Different types of manure
- Growing Citrus Trees
- How to plant a Bare Root Rose
- Nursery to Garden: Plant Survival Guide
- Planting Bare Rooted (Field Dug) Trees
- Potting Mix or Soil?
- Soil Amendments
- Success With Bulbs
- The Tutu Guru’s Guide to Selecting Roses
- Wet Feet Kills!
- What’s my soil type?
- Selling Your Property – Garden Tips To Improve Your Sale Price
Top 10 lists
With thousands of varieties of trees and plants in our nursery, choosing the right one can be quite a tricky job. To help you find the perfect tree as per your requirements, we are putting together Top 10 lists of plants in various categories.
Monthly Garden Tips
Every month is different in the garden. There are the seasons, the hot or cold months, rainy days, there is a time to prune and a time to fertilise. Do you know what to do this month to keep your garden looking amazing? How about proactive tasks required to get the best results in the garden next month?
We have put together a list of the various articles written during the past year to help you out and make gardening more enjoyable! These tips are suited for Australian gardens located in or around Melbourne, Victoria.
Recent Plant Specials
Gleditsia 'Sunburst' 12" Pot
Buxus 'English Box' Premium 3" Pot
Stenocarpus 'Firewheel Tree' 20" Pot (Freshly Potted)
Brachychiton ‘Queensland Bottle Tree' 12" Pot (Eco Grade)
Pyrus 'Cleveland' Ornamental Pear 20" Pot (Eco Grade)
- Buxus 'Japanese Box' Topiary Ball 16″ Pot $329.99
Corymbia 'Scentuous™' Lemon Scented Gum 45ltr Ex-Pot (Eco Grade)
Buxus 'Japanese Box' Topiary Ball 20″ Pot
Nandina 'Moon Bay' 3" Pot
- Stenocarpus 'Firewheel Tree' $14.99 – $229.99
- Stenocarpus 'Firewheel Tree' 6" Pot $14.99
- Liriope 'Evergreen Giant' 3" Pot Pack of 10 $49.99