Our nursery staff has a collective century’s worth of nursery and gardening advice and experience. Have a look at some of our garden advice articles for useful tips and information to be successful in the garden.
- Bare Rooted (Field Dug) Plants and Trees
- Choosing Your Box Hedge Plants or Low Border
- Different types of manure
- Frost – How to protect your plants from frost damage!
- Growing Citrus Trees
- How to Water Indoor Plants
- Landscaping Techniques
- Mulching – What is it and why do you need it in your garden
- Nursery to Garden: Plant Survival Guide
- Plant Pests, Diseases & Deficiencies
- Potting Mix or Soil?
- Soil Amendments
- Success With Bulbs
- The Essence of Toorak Gardens
- The Tutu Guru’s Guide to Selecting Roses
- What’s my soil type?
- Selling Your Property – Garden Tips To Improve Your Sale Price
Top 10 lists
With thousands of varieties of trees and plants in our nursery, choosing the right one can be quite a tricky job. To help you find the perfect tree as per your requirements, we are putting together Top 10 lists of plants in various categories.
Monthly Garden Tips
Every month is different in the garden. There are the seasons, the hot or cold months, rainy days, there is a time to prune and a time to fertilise. Do you know what to do this month to keep your garden looking amazing? How about proactive tasks required to get the best results in the garden next month?
We have put together a list of the various articles written during the past year to help you out and make gardening more enjoyable! These tips are suited for Australian gardens located in or around Melbourne, Victoria.