Butterfly Grass Dietes
Butterfly Grass Dietes has nice thick strappy foliage, grows in clumps and is perfect for modern landscapes. Unlike most other grasses, from spring until winter it produces beautiful butterfly-like flowers with white petals and blue and yellow centres.
Butterfly Grass Dietes is one of the most versatile plants, it thrives in difficult sites, enjoys drought, wind, heat and poor soils. It’s great to plant behind low flowering borders such as gazania, Daisy Spray Erigeron or pink carpet roses. Because Butterfly Grass Dietes is so easy to establish and maintain, you see it mass planted in many roadside and commercial plantings. Butterfly Grass Dietes can be used to under-plant trees, as a specimen in a cottage gardens or a tall flowering border in a modern garden. Multiple varieties are often available.
We grow our own Butterfly Grass Dietes and we are able to offer it direct to the public for a very low price. This makes a stunning mass planting of Butterfly Grass affordable for everyone.
NOW ON SALE
Dietes in the Garden
Recent Plant Specials
- Citrus Orange Tree 'Washington Navel' 4L $49.99
Pyrus 'Cleveland' Ornamental Pear 12" Pot
Magnolia 'Little Gem' 7" Pot (Eco Grade) - Bulk Buy of 5
Prunus 'Cheals' Weeping Cherry 1.8m 12'' Pot
Lonicera 'BoxOz' 6" Pot - Bulk Buy of 12
- Peperomia 'Variegated' Hanging Basket $29.99
- Brachychiton ‘Queensland Bottle Tree' 16'' Pot $229.99
- Lagerstroemia 'Biloxi' Crepe Myrtle 20" Pot $229.99
- Fraxinus 'Golden Ash' Tree 4ft Bare Root $49.99
- Liriope 'Evergreen Giant' 3" Pot Pack of 10 $49.99
- Osteospermum '3D Lemon Ice' African Daisy $6.99 – $10.99
- Salvia 'Joan' $7.99 – $12.99