Succulents (Sempervivums) are a group of low growing, colourful mat forming perennials, which have neat symmetrical rosettes of oval to strap shaped and pointed fleshy leaves. Succulents have evolved to survive in dry, arid or harsh environments; it stores water in either its leaves stems or roots.
Flowers appear in summer and are tall, fluorescent and star shaped; the rosette may die after flowering, but will produce many offsets. Succulents are perfect as feature plant in pots or urns and are ideal for rockeries, dry walls, banks, borders and cottage gardens. They prefer a sunny position with well-drained gritty soil.
Succulents Now for Sale:
Recent Plant Specials
- Citrus Orange Tree 'Washington Navel' 4L $49.99
Pyrus 'Cleveland' Ornamental Pear 12" Pot
Magnolia 'Little Gem' 7" Pot (Eco Grade) - Bulk Buy of 5
Prunus 'Cheals' Weeping Cherry 1.8m 12'' Pot
Lonicera 'BoxOz' 6" Pot - Bulk Buy of 12
- Peperomia 'Variegated' Hanging Basket $29.99
- Brachychiton ‘Queensland Bottle Tree' 16'' Pot $229.99
- Lagerstroemia 'Biloxi' Crepe Myrtle 20" Pot $229.99
- Fraxinus 'Golden Ash' Tree 4ft Bare Root $49.99
- Liriope 'Evergreen Giant' 3" Pot Pack of 10 $49.99
- Osteospermum '3D Lemon Ice' African Daisy $6.99 – $10.99
- Salvia 'Joan' $7.99 – $12.99